This Problem Solver deals with these problems.
* Stabilized piston will not flip in the servo bore.
* Moves lip seal up and out of worn area in bore. (case saver)
* Constructed of steel for strength.
1. This newly designed piston is much wider and uses a teflon support ring along with lip seal to create a completely stable piston. This piston will not flip in the bore.
2. The lip seal has been moved up to enable it to work in a less worn portion of the bore. This can prove as a real case saver.
3. This servo is available for 904 - 500