International Shift Awareness Month (ISAM) is an annual worldwide observance of one of the most important components of the automobile. It is intently celebrated at the beginning month of each year as an immediate reminder to take proper care of the most neglected part of your drivetrain.
ISAM was first conceived in remembrance of the automatic transmission that was invented 93 years ago in 1921. This invention was a huge feet that freed the driver from having to shift the gearbox manually and deserved to be celebrated. It was so well received that it was later decided to include all shift types to be honored and glorified.
In tribute to all transmissions ranging from mild to wild, automatic to manual, Monster Transmission is demonstrating its appreciation and support to honor International Shift Awareness Month.
In recognition of ISAM we invite you to provide your knowledge of Shift. This can be done in a few ways.
- Give us a like and Show us Your Ride on the Monster Transmission Facebook Page with either a photo or video.
- By submitting you are entering a chance to Win Monster Transmission swag & show off to the world on all of the Monster Transmission Socials.
- At the end of January our panel of judges will review the entries and pick the individual with the most vast knowledge of shift.
Submission Tips on How To Win
- You have to Like us on Facebook
- Follow Monster Transmission on Instagram, and promote your entry with the hashtag #GiveAShift.
- Subscribe to Monster Transmission's YouTube channel, and make a video with the title, “ISAM - International Shift Awareness Month!”
- Burnouts are encouraged!
Follow us through this month of January as we provide you with weekly shift knowledge.
- Preventative Maintenance
- Common Transmission Symptoms
- Troubleshooting Your Transmission
- Transmission Repair
We hope you will visit this site often and let us know how you are using these tools. You have the power to help Give A Shift today.